7.27.2009

Books!

Okay, so, Perry Moore is AWESOME.
check out his website:
perrymoorestories.com
Seriously.
Check it OUT.

AND THERE IS GONNA BE A FREAKIN SEQUEL TO HERO!

That's right, a freaking SEQUEL.

I'm totally a sequel person. :)
And a prequel person. :)

Alrightyness, I get to order FOUR BOOKS TONIGHT!
If ou have any suggestions, message me soon! Like, as soon as you read this, cuz I HAVE TO order them tonight or they won't get here in time for my trip on Friday!

But Right now they are:
How They Met and ther Stories- David Levithan (can't get through a trip without him :)♥)
Sprout- Dale Peck (A gay kid w/ green hair! What's not to love?)
Peter- Kate Walker (It's only 5.95! And, he's only 14! I like books about younger teenagers)
Without Sin- J. Tomas (LOL, proves that adults aren't all too smart---check out my last post)

BUT, if you have any suggestions and get them to me in the next few hours, I will GLADLY take them! I love fiction, fantasy, and most love stories! (Especially the cute ones!)

Thank you!
(and I'd really love it if you commented, I've had a great day so far, really. Just perfect, I mean, having one of your favorite authors tell you they'd love to read your story just kind of does that. PLEASE, Please comment. I want this day to be perfect♥)

No comments:

Post a Comment