7.27.2009

Hero---Perry Moore



Um...:) *awkward giggles* I don't know what to say.

689/5

This book left me speechless. OMG, I feel the need for a Top 10 change! Kick out Project 17, make way for Hero! Woo! It actually made my TOP 5! Yep, another book has made my TOP3!!! Oh yes!

Okay, AND FOR THE FIRST TIME IN TWO YEARS, A Certain Slant of Light IS NO LONGER MY FAVORITE!

That's right, Hero, the amazing book by Perry Moore, has passed A Certan Slant of Light, and is now my FAVORITE book of all time.

Oh yeah, it passed all THREE of David Levithan's books. (Amazing, right? That NEVER happens!) (I still love you David Levithan, for you are the guy who inspired me to start writing myself)

Oh yes, Now my top three are:

3. The Vast Fields of Ordinary---Nick Burd
2. Boy Meets Boy--David Levithan (I love him sooooo much, oh GOD)
1. HERO--Perry Moore (amazing, dude. Really.)

ONTO THE REVIEW!!!

This book is about Thom and his father mainly. So Thom's father used to be the greatest superhero ever. Until he messed up and killed 19,000 people. So, now he hates all things Superhero. And, the problem is, Thom is turning into one. And, what's up with him and Goran? I mean, they hate each other at the beginning, but, that changes a bit quickly, LOL. And, who IS Dark Hero anyways? (If you have half a brain you'll figure it out the first time he shows up.)
(And, BTW, this is also a kind of sweet love story, if you aren't up for the butt-kicking superhero stuff. I mean, (kinda spoiler, not really) Him and Goran, so cute.<3)

So, yeah, if that made any sense at all. :)

12+

See all of you's LATER,
xxNataliexx

No comments:

Post a Comment