7.07.2009

DRAMA! Show, Don't Tell, and Entrances and Exits--Paul Ruditis




YOU GO PAUL RUDITIS! YEAH!




5/5
5/5
Okay, I'm reviewing both of these in one because it's the same series, which, BTW, ROCKS MY SOCKS OFF.
Okay, I read Paul Ruditis's story in First Kiss (Then Tell) and I was all like, DANG this is funny, and so I looked him up on the internet, and found these books. I've never read another series that is as funny, yet touching as these are.
These are the last two of the four books, The Four Dorothy's (#1) Everybody's a Critic (#2) Show, Don't Tell (#3) and Entrances and Exits (#4).
The best series I've red in a loooong time.
Okay, the main character, Bryan (not Brian) Attends a school that specializes in drama, you know, singing, dancing, acting, the works. Almost everyone who attends the school has famous and/or rich parents, except Sam Lawson, Bryan's best friend. In Show, Don't Tell, it's the summer before senior year, and the Rennisance (sp?) fair has come to town! Sam's other friend, Marq, works there! And Marq finds out Bryan's secret.
In Entrances and Exits, Bryan's secret (which wasn't much of a secret to begin with apperantly) is Directing a play written by his friend, Hope, he is the first student director in the history of the school. His stage manager likes him, and he doesn't realize it for a while. But, he has someone he likes too...and he dosn't admit it until the end (even though it was obvious from, like, book 1!!!)
**************SPOILERS!!!!**********************
LOL, I LOVED HOW HE LIKES DREW! I LOVED IT! LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT!!!!
BRYAN+DREW TOGETHER FOREVER!!!!!!!!
*************OKAY NOW!!!!!!*********************
Ages 11 and up, never really anything bad in these books at all, except in the third one, but only in like one sentence that they never REALLY prove.
These books were perfect, I cried when they were over.
READ THEM!
THATS AN ORDER!
xxNataliexx
(I LOVE YOU, PAUL RUDITIS! YOU ROCK!)

No comments:

Post a Comment