7.23.2009

You're going to hate yourself for Reading this

I wrote a short story for English last year titled Panophobia. It was about a girl who was afraid, of everything. That's what panophobia is.
I just wanted to say,
I just heard a song that kept on repeating stuff about being afraid and all.
Totally reminded me of that pointless little story.
Wich reminded me of the story I'm writing NOW...
Which is a prequel-like thing to that story.
And one of my characters is seeing things.
And he's afraid of them.
And then I smiled.
And thanked God that I am not panophobic.
Because I wouldn't be able to take it.

So, I just wasted about a minute and a half of your life by that conversation I had with myself.
And http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cd8ecTzAa9U
Go there. Listen to the song.
AMAZE YOUR MIND.

LOL, no I'm just really bored. :P
So, who here has read
Peter by Kate Walker
or
The God Box by Alex Sanchez?
BECAUSE
I'm probably going to buy them, but I want to know which one is better.
I want to get the better one.

You see, I ♥ Alex Sanchez, becuz I read So Hard to Say and it was AWESOME.
And, I heard Peter was great, and I thought it sounded interesting.
And, if you haven't read either, comment telling me which one you think I should buy and why.
ex.
I think you should buy ------ because I told you to.

Yep, I know none of any of yous are going to comment xP.
I just figure writing it out will make me feel less like a dork.

xxNataliexx

No comments:

Post a Comment