7.16.2009

Top Ten List

My Top Ten Books of ALL TIME

I'm posting this becuz I recently read Totally Joe, which is the newest book on this list.

COUNTDOWN TIME!!!
10. Project 17---Laurie Faria Stolarz (Creepy...but awesome. I loved the idea-Second Favorite author)
9. Totally Joe---James Howe (Put on the list TODAY! Newest book)
8. Naomi and Ely's No Kiss List---Rachel Cohn and David Levithan (Cant wait 4 the movie!)
7. DRAMA! Entrances and Exits---Paul Ruditis (Drew+Bryan forever!)
6. Willow---Julia Hoban (Aww....sweetest love story ever. Been on my favorites for a month)
5. Wide Awake---David Levithan (Good book--I don't even know why I love it so much)
4. Holes---Louis Sachar (Has grown on me since the first time I read it in the fifth grade)
3. The Vast Fields of Ordinary---Nick Burd (♥♥♥)
2. Boy Meets Boy---David Levithan (The only author to ever have THREE books in my top ten.)
1. A Certain Slant of Light---Laura Whitcomb (Has spent the longest amount of time on this list, it's been number one for over two years.)
So, I was gonna add pictures, but I gave you the authors instead. Look them up, they're all amazing. And really, especially look up David Levithan, he is the BEST author out there, you can't get any better than him.)

Yep, that is it, I'm readin Uglies by Scott Westerfirld and Tale of Two Summers by Brian Sloane and I'm reading The Perks of Being a Wallflower. (I really love all of them, really, but I have no idea which I'm gonna finish first.)
Thanks,
xxNataliexx

No comments:

Post a Comment