7.10.2009

Hunger Games AND a Question

Okay, I had to do this one too.
I
Love
This
Book.
5/5

Okay, this book has gotten poular ever since Stephenie Meyer, the infamous author of Twilight, gave it a good review. And, as much as I hate to admit it, it IS a great book.

Katniss, a sixteen year old girl living in Panem, the ruins of North America, is chosen as a tribute to compete in the televised Hunger Games.
During the Hunger Games, twenty-four teenagers are chosen to compete to the death, until only one is left standing.
Katniss and Peeta befriend each other to win for their district, District Twelve.

Ages 14 and up. Some of it is a tiny bit creepy. (Just a bit :D)

Yeah, done with that for a minute,

READ PLEASE:
If you've read Target by Kathleen Johnson, PLEASE tell me if it's worth getting.


Because, I've heard amazing reviews, and I've heard terrible reviews.
And, I really don't know whether to buy it or not.

Thanks!
xxNataliexx

No comments:

Post a Comment