7.13.2009

Okay, something I just realized...





Okay, I realized I had something else to say about this book.
Why?
Because I CAN.

Okay, so the main character, David, never even LIKED Sean. I guess that's what bothered me. I think I mentioned something about this book bothering me before, but I couldn't tell.

Well, if I didn't, I'm telling you now, when I read this book, something bothered me.

And, I realize now it was the fact that he never liked Sean. He lusted after Sean. Is there a difference? Well, to some people, no. But to me, YES. There is a difference. David may have gotten wierd feeling around Sean, but none of them were love. Trust me.

And, I guess that's why something about this book seemed off to me. Well, that, and the fact that it felt like some of the characters had no emotion. (coughcough KICK coughcough)
Yep. So, I wouldn't read it, LOL. I still wouldn't. It was meaningless.
xxNataliexx

1 comment:

  1. There is a difference between Lust and Love. But no one ever listens to me. Nice to know someone else agrees

    ReplyDelete