7.21.2009

Tale of Two Summers---Brian Sloan



4/5

Hal and Chuck are about to spend their first summer apart in ten years--reminding you of The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants yet?

They both find love and friends and have really embarrassing stories, and they keep in touch with each other the entire time through a blog. It took me a LONG time to read this, cuz of how many words were on each page. And I had issues with some of the plot points. But, in the end, it left me smiling, not crying my eyes out like so many books are doing these days.

Throughout the entire thing, I was kind of confused, about many things, such as the "New Year's incident" and whether Chuck LIKED Hal. It just was kind of confusing for a blog thing.

But, I have to say, I love books written with blogs and such, especially ones in the POV of guys. There arent all too many out there, at least none that I can find. So, that was nice for a change.

I liked Hal better. Why? Because he was funnier, I'm just saying. Half the things written on his part made me crack up ad almost die of laughter.

Ages 14+, it says 12+ in the book, but I had some issues with certain parts of it...

xxNataliexx

No comments:

Post a Comment